Time flies when you're making music! I just got back from the first ACTORS US tour and thought I better update this page.
The amazing FRANKIIE have released the first song off the forthcoming album we're working on together. The single is called called Glory Me and here's the video:
I've been getting lots of emails about mastering final mixes.
Yes, mastering is a service I provide here at Jacknife Sound. I use a blend of ITB and outboard gear to give you the best characteristics of the digital AND analog world.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I had the pleasure of producing the Dead Shack original soundtrack with artistic juggernaut Peter Ricq. It premieres this week at the NIFF (Neuchâtel International Fantastic Film Festival) in Switzerland! I can't wait to see it on the big screen here in Vancouver.
Its been a while so I thought I would touch base to let you know what I've been up to the last couple of months since my last post!
- co-produced the OST for feature film Dead Shack with artist extraordinaire Peter Ricq. release TBA
- produced and mixed new Gang Signs album
- produced and mixed new FRANKIE
- Northern Light Records recently released the latest LEATHERS single that I co-wrote with Shannon Hemmett, produced, and mixed
- scored and mixed soundtrack for indie film CODA by writer/director Rogan Christopher
- currently produced and mixing the debut album by post-metal band LUCIA
- currently produced and mixing post-punk artists Puritans EP
- in the pre-production stages for the follow-up to Art d'Ecco's Day Fevers. recording starts June 22nd
- mastered the latest Wire Spine album
- launched the Common Courtesy Comp. Vol3 with Adam Fink for the Girls Rock Camp Vancouver charity
- and there's been more but I gotta get back to work... hahaha
- oh, there's two new ACTORS tracks on the way this fall after we play Terminus Festival this summer!
Thanks to Thrasher Magazine and Foundation Skateboards for featuring ACTORS 'Post Traumatic Love' in your latest video!
The new Sunshine video for 'Precious Rock' by Deaner from FUBAR… aka Dean Murdoch, with a special appearance by Lenny Kravitz.
Here's the first single off the Art d'Ecco record 'Day Fevers' that we produced and mixed here at Jacknife Sound. Each song released feels like a celebration, so today is kind of like a birthday party… so much more to come.
Sex With Strangers have released the "Space In Time" EP! An awesome blend of 90's influenced indie-rock and 80's post-punk tone. Album design by Shannon Hemmett! Get it now at their bandcamp page below…
"Directed by provocative film maker Megan-Magdalena, with visual assistance from Lauren D. Zbarsky and Erica Lapadat-Janzen, the song, "RSVP" (produced by stouthearted producer Jason Corbett at Jacknife Sound) is a calming afternoon listen, or, like many of Glenham's numbers, a song you might want to pitch woo to in the back of a pickup truck on a summer night that's as hot as the day, which might be why Nick Citton used one of her similar composition in his festival-touring feature, My Good Man's Gone." - ION Magazine